Document Title should go here
Coding the Front-end of a Website
Programming Languages & Scripts
Front-end programming is as important as the website design. It is what makes your site functional and robust. The programming of code and scripts is usually thought of as the software and database that support a website. It is what makes the pictures move and change, the email form work, loads videos and other multi-media, keeps track of shopping cart items, calculates charges, manages content, and controls the use and access to the website. Most web sites use a server-side code, like PHP or ASP, and a database program such as Oracle, MySQL, Access or SQL Server, to organize and controll the site.
Programming Languages That Run The Internet
Programming Languages & Scripts
* HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) - Considered as the lingua franca of the World Wide web, HTML is widely used in the development of web pages. Hypertext means the HTML document contains a link to a different location and the markup refers to the specific parts of a document which are marked up to indicate the manner by which they should be displayed in the web browser.
* PHP - This is an open-source programming language that provides a great developmental environment. In fact, PHP has become a cult. PHP is considered as the answer of open-source programmers to paid languages such as the Microsoft ASP. This offers all the benefits of the ASP but it provides better security and enhanced databases handling.
* XML (eXtensible Markup Language) - This is a web page developing language that allows programmers to make customized tags. These tags can give the needed functionality that is not offered by HTML. You can easily access XML documents via PHP, JSP and many others.
* Java - This one is developed by Sun Microsystems. It is a powerful and object-oriented programming language that can run on several platforms such as Unix, Mac and Windows.
* CGI (Common Gateway Interface) - This language lets web server software to connect with other running programs. It is commonly used to process pieces of information given by visitors through a web page.
* VBScript – This is a client-based programming language which runs only on the Internet Explorer and was developed by Microsoft.
* ASP (Active Server Pages) – This is a technology campaigned by Microsoft. ASP makes use of special tags to generate web pages.
The Internet has evolved from the olden days until today, always surprising users with enhanced features and extended purposes other than browsing. Programming languages are responsible for the interactive and dynamic characteristic of the World Wide Web. In fact, language extensions are currently being developed to increase the utility of the Internet. Over the years, the virtual world has used several programming languages to improve user experience. Here is a rundown of some programming languages that take charge of the Internet.
Front-end Web Development
We specialize in website front-end programming part of web development. One of the aspects that sets us apart is our all-encompassing approach based on years of experience and practical knowledge.
Aside from the programming languages listed, there are still many other languages that are being developed by programmers to better fit the needs of online users and to improve the Internet as years pass by.
A scripting language, script language or extension language is a programming language that allows control of one or more software applications. ''Scripts'' are distinct from the core code of the application, as they are usually written in a different language and are often created or at least modified by the end-user. Scripts are often interpreted from source code or bytecode, whereas application software is typically first compiled to a native machine code or to an intermediate code.